Buying v. Leasing
Should You Buy Or Lease
Cost is most likely one of the most important factors on your mind as you soldier on through the car buying process. It’s a big one to consider, especially when debating the merits of buying or choosing to lease your next Ford in NH. The dedicated finance team at Portsmouth Ford understands that can be a bit tricky to handle on your own, which is why we are more than glad to help. We get questions all the time when it comes to leasing a Ford, especially regarding whether or not it’s a wiser move than outright purchasing a vehicle. Both options come with their own unique set of advantages and disadvantages that you definitely need to consider. Whether you are thinking about buying a sleek new sedan or if you will leas your next Ford Explorer, we are here to give you the information you need to make an informed decision. Read on below!
• When you lease your next Ford in NH, you can expect lower monthly payments while traveling in the most modern vehicles.
• Leasing a Ford means you will have a lot of fluidity with lease terms and mileage options.
• You can have the very latest Ford models on the market. Be sure to ask our expert staff about when you are ready to lease your next all-new Ford Explorer.
• You can negotiate a flexible mileage option that fits your driving life.
• There will be restrictions on the mileage of your vehicle.
• You will be restricted by limitations on your mileage.
• You will not be able to customize vehicles you obtained via Ford lease offers, 2020 or otherwise.
• You cannot stockpile equity upon a vehicle that you lease.
• You can build equity with an option to be the vehicle’s owner for its lifespan.
• You do not have to worry about any end-of-lease obligations or wear and tear, meaning you can drive your vehicle as you see fit for as long as you’d like.
• You can tailor and customize your Ford model with a variety of brilliant accessories.
• Mileage limits will not exist and you can travel wherever the road will take you.
• Your monthly payments may have a tendency to be higher.
• When you lease your next Ford in NH, you will not be able to trade it in for the newest model.
• It can typically take longer to sell your vehicle when you own it.
• Interest rates do increase for longer periods of time.
Lease A Ford!
Our expert finance staff at Portsmouth Ford is here to help with all of your questions about leasing a Ford. Stop by or contact us when you are ready to lease your next Ford in NH!